1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
2. What information do we collect? We do not collect usage information. The only data we collect are those submitted via the online forms.
3. How do we use your information? The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example: ■ to enable us to contact and inform people of our services; ■ to provide you with the information and services you ask for, and honour any contract you have with us.
4. Who will we share your information with? We do not share or disclose the information provided to us to any third party organisation.
5. When can we contact you in the future? We would like to send you information about our services. We may do this by post, telephone, email or SMS, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way.
6. How long will we hold your information for? We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
8. How can you access and update your information? You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us. Please note that we may charge a small administrative fee for the provision of this information. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.